Cornwall Place Board brings together people who care about the future of Cornwall and who wish to actively promote the Duchy as a great place to live and work. We have set up this web portal to showcase everything that makes Cornwall such a special place. What we need now to help us champion Cornwall is to recruit a ‘Trelawny’s Army’ of 20,000 Cornish Ambassadors. You can find out more and apply below.
What is the role of an ambassador?
Cornish Ambassadors are requested to:
• Champion Cornwall for one and all
• Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude to help develop and promote Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
• Be a proactive advocate of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly by helping influence how the County is perceived and portrayed while making sure it is talked about in the right places and by the right people
• View yourself as a guardian of and advocate for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
• Share best practice and facilitate introductions where appropriate/helpful
• Engage with a common message in order to deliver a strong and united story
• Attend events in support of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
The values of an Ambassador
• INSPIRING – encouraging, stimulating, leading
• MUTUAL – coordinated, collaborative, cross-sector, aligning
• ENTHUSIASTIC – dedicated, loyal, committed
• ENTREPRENEURIAL – innovative, experienced, enterprising, ambitious
• INDEPENDENT – liberated, self-sufficient, individual
It would be a proper job if you would sign up to join us as a Cornish Ambassador with the form below. Although there is no charge, we can only achieve our goals through the ongoing support of our Ambassadors and sponsorship from local businesses, so we would ask you to consider supporting our aims through a small regular donation through our Support Us page. Subject to availability you will receive a free ‘cornwall.uk’ Ambassador’s pin badge with our compliments to wear with pride. Click here to return to our homepage.
Meur ras / Thank you
Oll an gwella / All the best